Monday 27 April 2009

Electric Shock Therapy


It all began so innocently with a request for gravy...Being the good wife that I am I immediately acquiesced. Because our room is still only partially completed and we don't have enough plug points (and because for some reason Mozambique has these incredibly stupid two prong plugs!!) I leant over the stove (placing both hands firmly ontop of it!) and proceeded to try to unplug the stove and plug in the kettle. The result was a massive explosion of electricity up my arm across my chest and down the other arm!!! It was incredibly painful!!! I screamed and burst into floods of tears...feeling that I was about to throw up and faint all at the same time. My dear husband lead me outside to console me while I had a good cry - needless to say it was very theraputic! I am now petrified of plugs, ovens, laptops and anthing electric!!! My hands still tingle but my chest and arms have stopped aching - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment